Description: “Us Terran’s, a growing, prosperous people. Our bloody past has molded us into what we are today. We’ve learned to band together as one to survive in this cruel universe. Fending off invasions and plague, our numbers are small but our ability to persist remains…” Admiral Janus, Terran Defense Division
You, our newest pilot, must adapt and survive by exploring and defending our home and way of life. You will choose from our most advanced ships and weaponry to engage new enemies, some known, some unexpected.
Discover a beautiful and brutal universe through three immersive stories, where only you can save our planet from annihilation. Champion blazing fast dog-fights, Out wit aggressive defense systems and overcome constant overwhelming odds. This is your goal, this is your duty, this is your way of life…
This game supports control re-mapping, but only dual analog game-pads and keyboard & mouse modes are officially supported.
- Fast, engaging space combat: Engage various threat types, defend and destroy massive structures, adapt to a variety of attack patterns.
- Take Control: Fight from your cockpit or take aim with your 3rd person view.
- Choose your ship: Fly a variety of advanced Terran fighters, from nimble scout ships to powerful interceptors!
- Customize: Equipped your ship with an array of advanced weaponry, built for damage and utility.
- Destruction: take structures and defense systems apart piece by piece – out wit their turrets and target weak-points to immobilize or shatter sections of their hull.
- Vibrant dangerous universe: Jump into 15 different locations, beautifully crafted, all with their own stories to tell and dangers to find.
- Immersive Narrative: Be at the center of 3 engaging stories, your efforts control the fate of your people.
- Joystick compatible: as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and game-pads.
Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation
Developer: Squid Monkey Studios
Publisher: Squid Monkey Studios