Description: Sunless Skies is a Gothic Horror roleplay game with a focus on exploration and exquisite storytelling.
- Multiple, intertwining stories with a depth and richness unlike anything else in games, inspired by CS Lewis, Jules Verne, Lovecraft and HG Wells
- Lush, hand-drawn 2d art to match
- Four giant regions to explore: celestial wilderness, impossible industrial empire, pagan midnight expanse, and the mysterious Blue Kingdom.
- A choice of play styles: build a lineage of captains as each dies, or reload your most recent captain and continue
- Key remapping and full controller support
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG
Developer: Failbetter Games
Publisher: Failbetter Games